Society for People Action in Rural Service and Health
- 1. Panlot Training Organisation (PTO):
- 2. Low Cost sanitary napkin project
- 3. Woman and child Assistance Cell
- 4. Kitchen garden training Programme
- 5. Awareness generation on Adolescent Health and GAOKOR
- 6.Initiative with “GOONJ”
SPARSH has been working as a Panlot Training Organisation (PTO) for Watershed Cluster No. 16 of Pombhurna block of Chandrapur District. Under this programme our work is to build capacity of community on watershed development. We had organized awareness generation campaign on watershed development through street play and folk activities. Following the guideline of Vasundhara Watershed Development Agency, Pune we had commendably organized training of Women Self Help Group and users group on watershed development process and their role in this process.